IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE:
- Please note we can guarantee curb-side only deliveries.
It is at the discretion of the driver to deliver anywhere else other than curb-side
- Due to H&S regulations, we can not dispatch full pallets on 7.5T trucks (above 750 Kg). If a small vehicle (7.5T) is needed please order a light pallet or call us on 0800 4337 037
- If a small vehicle (7.5T) is needed please specify it in the order notes
All orders processed after 09:30 AM will be dispatched the following working day.
The products are dispatched every day except weekends and bank holidays.
*** The pictures are for display only. The product colour might vary ***
Bio Pellets MM Holz - ENplus A1
- ENplus A1 Certified
- BSL Certified BSL0516548-0011
- Premium Quality ENplus A1 with Certification UK341
10 Reasons to Buy MM Holz BIO Pellets
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable fuel
- High heating value (4,8 kWh/kg or 18 MJ/kg)
- Simple handling (15kg bags or pellet transport by silo truck directly to the pellet bunker).
- Long-term price stability compared to fossil fuels.
- Highly developed production technology ensures consistent quality levels.
- Ease of operation and user-friendliness compared to oil heating systems.
- MM Holz BIO pellets do not contain any synthetic or chemical binding agents.
- The combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets creates a minimum of residual ash (< 0.5%).
- After combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets, the ash can be used as fertiliser.
- Our high production volume ensures security of supply with MM Holz BIO pellets all year round.
VAT Levy Legislation
For a full view of current UK legislation click here