MM Holz Bio Pellets meet the highest quality standards established on the market. The entire production is "EN Plus A1" certified. This guarantees that you get strictly controlled and high-quality fuel that allows your heating system to operate under optimal conditions and achieve the best heating values possible. This way you avoid using wood pellets of lower quality that may compromise the efficiency of your heating system and pollute the environment.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE:
- Please note we can guarantee curb-side only deliveries.
It is at the discretion of the driver to deliver anywhere else other than curb-side
- Due to recent changes in regulations from the pallet-network, we can not dispatch full pallets on 7.5T trucks (65 bags and above). If a small vehicle is needed please order a 50 bags pallet or call us on 0800 4337 037
- 70 bags pallet requires the use of a forklift to be offloaded.
All orders processed after 09:30 AM will be dispatched the following working day.
Pure Bio Pellets MM Holz
- ENplus A1 Certified
- BSL Certified BSL0516548-0011
- 50x15kg bags (975kg) stacked and shrink wrapped on a pallet.
- 65x15kg bags (975kg) stacked and shrink wrapped on a pallet.
- Bulk 78x15kg bags (1,170kg) also available (forklift unload)
- Premium Quality ENplus A1 with Certification UK341.
10 Reasons to Buy MM Holz BIO Pellets
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable fuel
- High heating value (4,8 kWh/kg or 18 MJ/kg)
- Simple handling (15kg bags or pellet transport by silo truck directly to the pellet bunker).
- Long-term price stability compared to fossil fuels.
- Highly developed production technology ensures consistent quality levels.
- Ease of operation and user-friendliness compared to oil heating systems.
- MM Holz BIO pellets do not contain any synthetic or chemical binding agents.
- The combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets creates a minimum of residual ash (< 0.5%).
- After combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets, the ash can be used as fertiliser.
- Our high production volume ensures security of supply with MM Holz BIO pellets all year round.