MM Holz Bio Pellets meet the highest quality standards established on the market.
The entire production is "EN Plus A1" certified.
This guarantees that you get strictly controlled and high-quality fuel that allows your heating system to operate under optimal conditions and achieve the best heating values possible.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE:
- Please note we can guarantee curb-side only deliveries.
It is at the discretion of the driver to deliver anywhere else other than curb-side
- Due to H&S regulations, we can not dispatch full pallets on 7.5T trucks (65 bags and above). If a small vehicle is needed please order a 50 bags pallet or call us on 0800 4337 037
- If a small vehicle is needed please specify it in the order notes
- 70 bags pallet requires the use of a forklift to be offloaded.
All orders processed after 09:30 AM will be dispatched the following working day.
Bio Pellets MM Holz - DISPATCH THU 1st OCTOBER
- ENplus A1 Certified
- BSL Certified BSL0516548-0011
- 50x15kg bags (975kg) stacked and shrink wrapped on a pallet.
- 65x15kg bags (975kg) stacked and shrink wrapped on a pallet.
- Bulk 78x15kg bags (1,170kg) also available (forklift unload)
- Premium Quality ENplus A1 with Certification UK341.
10 Reasons to Buy MM Holz BIO Pellets
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable fuel
- High heating value (4,8 kWh/kg or 18 MJ/kg)
- Simple handling (15kg bags or pellet transport by silo truck directly to the pellet bunker).
- Long-term price stability compared to fossil fuels.
- Highly developed production technology ensures consistent quality levels.
- Ease of operation and user-friendliness compared to oil heating systems.
- MM Holz BIO pellets do not contain any synthetic or chemical binding agents.
- The combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets creates a minimum of residual ash (< 0.5%).
- After combustion of MM Holz BIO pellets, the ash can be used as fertiliser.
- Our high production volume ensures security of supply with MM Holz BIO pellets all year round.
VAT Levy Legislation
For a full view of current UK legislation click here